Special March Fares for Multi-Stop Tickets on BootsnAll
Want to connect with other travelers? Fill out a traveler profile over at BootsnAll and find other travelers who share your same interests.
One of the best parts of travel, in my opinion, is connecting with others who share your same interests. While I love my friends and family back home, some just “don’t get it,” and it can be frustrating when you don’t feel like you have anyone to truly connect with where you live. It’s nice to find others who prioritize the same things you prioritize.
It only takes a few minutes to set up, and you can browse over 250 other travelers to find people to connect with. Sort by things like travel type, age, budget, and gender. Or search by people’s favorite city or country and get in touch to find out more about that particular destination. You can also help others with their trips as well!
We like to highlight cool indie trips we create on our trip planner. Check out these five fares we’ve found this month on Indie, BootsnAll’s Multi-Stop Trip Planner:
- RTW from LA – $2779: Los Angeles > Bangkok > Delhi > Paris > Toronto > Denver > Los Angeles $2779 taxes and fees included.
- Explore Europe – $2091: Charlotte > London >overland> Paris >overland> Amsterdam > Athens > Lisbon > Charlotte from $2091 taxes and fees included.
- Circumnavigate the Globe – $2983: San Francisco > Boston > Munich > Athens >overland> Istanbul > Dubai > Bangkok >overland> Saigon > Hong Kong > San Francisco from $2983 taxes and fees included.
- RTW from Sydney – $3185: Sydney > Rome > Amsterdam > Reykjavik > San Francisco > Honolulu > Sydney from $3185 taxes and fees included.
- Explore Asia and the South Pacific – $3687: London > Hong Kong > Bali > Cairns > Sydney > Nadi > Los Angeles > London from $3687 taxes and fees included.
If you are looking for something a little different in your round the world trip, then go ahead and plan your own trip on Indie, our multi-stop trip planner. And don’t forget to sign up for BootsnAll’s RTW newsletter, delivering special deals, RTW trip planning advice, and resources via email every single month. We also have a Facebook fan page and Twitter page, so be sure to like and follow those to keep up to date on all your RTW travel needs.