Special February 2013 Fares for Multi-Stop Tickets on BootsnAll
One of my favorite things about BootsnAll’s new flight finder, Indie, is how easy it is to put multi-stop trips together and just dream. Dream about that next big trip that we might take. Dream about finding an awesome adventure that might appeal to someone else. Dream about all the possibilities.
A cool part of my job is searching and coming up with interesting trips around the world and finding a good price. With Indie, it’s super easy (and fun!) to plug in different destinations, move them around, play with dates, and try to find the best trips.
The five trips below are some recent ones I’ve found. But I’d like to challenge you to find some awesome trips on Indie. What are the coolest routes and most affordable options that you can find? Head on over to Indie, register for an account, and start searching!
Check out these five fares that we’ve found on Indie, BootsnAll’s Multi-Stop Trip Planner:
- Europe and South Africa – $2,557 – New York City > Lisbon >overland> Paris > Istanbul > Johannesburg >overland> Cape Town > New York City $2,557 taxes and fees included.
- RTW from Melbourne – $3,373 – Melbourne > Los Angeles > New York City > Dublin > Melbourne from $3,373 taxes and fees included.
- Explore Japan and India – $1,881 – Seattle > Tokyo > Delhi > Seattle from $1,881 taxes and fees included.
- Round Asia from Brisbane – $1,902 – Brisbane > Phuket > Delhi >Kathmandu >overland Beijing >overland> Shanghai > Brisbane from $1,902 taxes and fees included.
- Europe from DC – $1,570 – Washington DC > Budapest > London > Reykjavik > Washington DC from $1,570 taxes and fees included.
If you are looking for something a little different in your round the world trip, then go ahead and plan your own trip on Indie, our multi-stop trip planner. And don’t forget to sign up for BootsnAll’s RTW newsletter, delivering special deals, RTW trip planning advice, and resources via email every single month. We also have a Facebook fan page and Twitter page, so be sure to like and follow those to keep up to date on all your RTW travel needs.