7 Steps to Planning a RTW Trip
Planning a long-term trip can seem like an overwhelming process for the first-time round the world traveler. Everyone has their own level of comfort when it comes to how much or little to plan on a trip like this, which is part of the reason BootsnAll re-organized our round the world planning section into seven steps.
If you are ready to hit the road or need some inspiration for your route, then check out these five fares that we’ve found on Indie, BootsnAll’s Multi-Stop Trip Planner:
- Rolf Potts’ No Baggage Challenge RTW from New York City – $4137: New York > London >overland> Paris > Madrid >overland> Casablanca > Cairo > Johannesburg > Bangkok >overland> Singapore > Sydney > Auckland >Los Angeles >overland> Las Vegas > New York City from $4137 taxes and fees included.
- Short RTW from LA – $1651: Los Angeles > Beijing > Paris > Los Angeles $1651 taxes and fees included.
- James Bond RTW from London – $4369: London >overland> Florence > Istanbul > Mumbai >overland> Udaipur >overland> Delhi > Bangkok > Nassaau > Kingston > Lisbon > London from $4369 taxes and fees included.
- Explore Europe and Asia from Auckland – $3108: Auckland > London >overland> Berlin > Moscow > Beijing > Seoul > Tokyo > Bangkok >overland> Kuala Lumpur > Auckland from $3108 taxes and fees included.
- Quick RTW from Chicago – $1904: Chicago > Beijing > Frankfurt > Chicago from $1904 taxes and fees included.
If you are looking for something a little different in your round the world trip, then start planning your trip of a lifetime with our RTW trip planner And don’t forget to sign up for BootsnAll’s RTW newsletter, delivering special deals, RTW trip planning advice, and resources via email every single month. We also have a Facebook fan page and Twitter page, so be sure to like and follow those to keep up to date on all your RTW travel needs.